1.5.08

2008 is a good year for whine!

Man just when I thought things were going good. My MDC year has gone downhill, Dre is havin school troubles again, Luke is having discipline issues at school, the house is 100k in negative equity and for some reason my credit has gone haywire..probably some identity theft issue.

I have been considering options, like move to Spain, or leave the house, or put boys in private school but none really appeal to me enough. Gotta make some sort of changes though.

Riding has become increasingly difficult, even though it should be easier with this new job schedule. The new dog is very sweet but not easily trained and it is an allergen magnet at least for me and the boys.

My mom is having blood pressure issues while in Colombia almost hospitalized, and my uncle is getting operated today. My sis just got over tonsillectomy...geez slow down 2008 SHEITZE

Well I am employed and pretty well at that and so is Liz. That's kinda good no?

I write to myself here a lot huh...very therapeutic. I think I am getting Asthma in my older years.

Here is something nice to look at.

No comments: