23.11.08

Halloween 2008

So Halloween came and went and this is a very late update. We created a haunted house at our new house. We covered the front carport with tarps and created a maze with tarps. Inside we had dead guys in coffins, smoke machines, strobe lights and at the end was my dad, with his head in a hole in a table with him appearing as if he was a head on a platter. I dressed up like a devil using liquid latex to create a wierd skin, it smelled terrible and I had to remove it after a few hours. It required a shaving of arms and chest to prevent yanking hair. Liz was a black angel, Andre was a punk, Lucas was a jailbird, and Noah was a Ninja. Pics below but more as I get them.

I will try to collect pics from several people, mine did not come out so well but it was fun for us, fun for the neighborhood and the party was pretty fun as well.

Here are some of them:




No comments: