13.1.08

need to keep up the training

I have a lot on my hands lately, change in job, school starting again, kids getting sick, kids needing stitches and a bunch of other stuff. So what has suffered is my plans to start training very regularly. I have been training just not on a well laid out schedule.

Now I have a series of ideas for the year including Leadville but I am concerned that things will continue this hectic and strenuous. I trained in the gym Thursday and I was taking Friday off to go ride with my sister Saturday. She got sick and she needed time off, so I should have trained alone, but I had to go to the college and speak with an advisor. The rest of the day I had to spend with the wife and kids, and it was a nice day with them. Sunday was shot because I promised Liz the opportunity to go to the spa, I bought her a package, so the boys were with me and I promised them a fishing afternoon. That was cool too, they had to use their new rods etc..

I really have to fit in the training, I just don't understand how other people fit so much in their days because after all that f you train you also need the added sleep and time for food prep and gear prep etc.. It's a nutty hobby I think, I hope I can pull this off. I need a complete home gym so there is no travel time and I can train while I eat dinner, check homework, guide Andre while he hangs his curtains, fix the home computer, fill out insurance paperwork, pay bills and do my homework...is there such a home gym? Does some like OhnoFlex make one or NordicCrack??

Now I understand illegal enhancement drugs LOL. They are for people with a life who don't want to waste 7-10 good hours a day sleeping.

I need a pot of coffee.
Clicky this...

Ciao

No comments: